REGULAR RULES & GUIDELINES (Applicable year round):
1. The Meadows Tennis/Pickleball courts are open from 8:00am to 10:00pm daily.
2. SOCIAL TENNIS has priority on the west court from 8:00am – 10:30am. See exception*
PICKLEBALL has priority on the West court from 10:30am – 6:00pm
3. SOCIAL TENNIS has priority on the East court from 8:00am – 11:00am and 12:30 – 6:00pm. See exception*
PICKLEBALL has priority on the East court from 11:00am – 12:30pm on the east courts. See exception*
4. Both Pickleball and Tennis players may take a prioritized court where they do not have priority but MUST free the court upon the arrival of the Priority sport at the next SERVICE change. Accessories must be removed at such time (Tape, balls, etc.).
5. Every day from 18:00 – 22:00 both courts are considered OPEN to all and there are NO tennis or pickleball priorities on either court.
- During the annual Tennis Doubles Tournament, most matches will be played between 1:00pm and 4:00pm on the East court. No Pickleball will be played on the West court during Tennis Tournament matches.
- Once tournament is completed, Regular Rules and Guidelines will resume.
- Pickleball tournament will be held on one or two complete days. During this time, they will have priority on all courts (4).
- Appropriate attire is mandatory on the courts at all times: Shirts, shorts or pants & sneakers.
- All approved Meadows residents have equal court privileges. This includes Owners, Renters and Registered Guests.
- It is expected that participants from outside the Meadows may occasionally be invited to play tennis or pickleball. Providing that the number of Meadows residents participating in the event is equal to or greater to the number of non-Meadows players.